The Proteus P1284B, is a 1.25GS/s, four channel arbitrary waveform generator packaged in a 4U, 19” standalone box with a 9” touch screen and on board PC , offering technologically advanced options and configurations that integrate the ability to transmit, receive and perform digital signal processing all in a single instrument. The P1284B offers industry leading performance Including an innovative task oriented programming, real time data streaming, fast feedback loop for environment dependent waveform generation and user customizable FPGA for application specific solutions.
- Four channel 1.25GS/s 16 bit AWG & AWT configurations
- 8GHz bandwidth, 2.7GS/s 12 bit digitizer option for feedback control system and conditional waveform generation
- Excellent phase noise and spurious performance
- Integrated NCO for digital up-converting to microwave frequencies
- Standalone 4U, 19” wide benchtop platform, with 9” touch display, USB 3.0, 10G Ethernet and thunderbolt high speed interfaces.
- Up to 16GS waveform memory with the ability to simultaneously generate and download waveforms
- Real time data streaming directly to the FPGA for continuous and infinite waveform generation
- User customizable FPGA for application specific solutions
- Innovative task oriented sequence programming for maximum flexibility to generate any imaginable scenario
Product Data Sheet